Saturday, March 15, 2008

How did I start?

I like knitting since young, however i didn't have the chance to learn it in Malaysia.

July 2007, my colleage valerie started to learn. She asked me to start but i didn't and i told her i would learn when it's the right time. The next month, I went Singaporura Plaza with Val, and i bought a 4.5mm, 35cm long knitting needles and some yard. Thats how i started.

Eversince then i am hooked with knitting and crochet. After some trial and errors with the outputs, i have dedcided to show people here what i can do with knitting and crochet. i would paste some of the tutorial note if i had it. Hope you people whoever is interested would like it.

I am learning how to knit sock, i still trying hard to figure out. still not able to understand the 5 needles knitting method in round.

No comments: